Legal Forms
Business Services
Business Plans
Tax Returns
Name Searches
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Payroll Package
Personal and Corporate Financial Coaching

International Business Resources Canada

Personal T1 General Tax Preparation

In tax planning, knowledge is cash in your pocket. Any form of tax planning where your affairs are arranged within the framework of the law to minimize your taxes, is perfectly legitimate and legal. 

Send a note! 

For a tax planning consultation at any time of year contact

You can also print a checklist of items needed for the 
preparation of your tax return. 
Just click for a personal or business list.

In the event of an audit, we can help to reconstruct your documentation
so as to defend your rights and avoid penalties and interest.


Canadian residents are taxed on WORLD income in Canadian dollars. If you pay taxes in a foreign jurisdiction, you may be eligible for a foreign tax credit in Canada. Canadian residents are now required to disclose foreign asset holding in excess of $100,000 Canadian. The penalty for not reporting foreign assets is as high as $12,000 ($500 per month for 24 months) plus 5%of the total cost of the foreign holdings.

Canadian personal and corporate tax filers are required to keep all books and records for a six year period following the last day of the tax year in which the return for the year was filed. If you file an amendment in a later year, you must wait for six years after the date the amendment was filed.

Send a note!
| Legal Forms | Business Plan | Income Tax | Name Searches | Accounting & Bookkeeping |
| Payroll | Personal and Corporate Financial Coaching |


2050 Sheppard Ave. E., Suite 207, N York, ON M2J 5B3

Call 416-499-9506/ Fax 416-499-6662